Filming In Nepal Requires That You Fulfill Certain Criteria And Guidelines Set By The Government. To Begin The Process, You Will Have To Provide The Following Documents.
- An application letter to the Ministry of Information and Communication Technology.
- An authorisation letter made by the foreign filmmaker, showing they have chosen and hired a local coordinator. Local coordinator’s
- A filled and signed application Form.
- Synopsis of the filming story. Story board for TV Commercials. Treatment for documentaries.
- Name-list and passport numbers of foreign crew.
- Crew details including job descriptions.
- A schedule or itinerary specifying exact dates and locations (for all types of productions)
- Complete list of equipment with valuations and serial numbers.